Eatonton, GA – I’ve had the privilege to offer several historic homes at auction and this one has a great history behind it. The Hancock Cottage is now located at 202 N. Madison Ave in Eatonton, GA. But that isn’t where is started out …Read the history by clicking here
The home is now offered to the public via ONLINE AUCTION. The bidding will end Feb. 23 at 12 noon. CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT BIDS
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in a piece of history. The property is also INCOME PRODUCING. The guest house in the rear is currently rented to a long standing tenant at $450 per month.
Join the auction manager BRENT STEPHENS 706-442-5513 for an OPEN HOUSE: Feb. 17th 3-5pm
Johnson County, GA – One of the most unique properties we have ever offered. Airstrip Farm in Wrightsville, GA is a sprawling 131+/- acres on GA HWY 15. This property features natural regrowth timber, cultivated land, and OF COURSE an old Airstrip. It is not everyday you get to own an airstrip. NOW YOU CAN. This property is offered whole or divided. Bidding ends: Oct. 20th
Call Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or Rusty Lane 478-455-1861 with questions.
South Auction & Realty, Swainsboro, GA – GAL#3022
SEE CURRENT BIDS HERE
SEE PHOTO ALBUM
GREAT hunting & Recreational land!! Offered divided or as a whole.
ONLINE AUCTION – Dry Branch Farm located at the intersection of Wiggins Road and Hwy 86 E in Emanuel County (near 5 points on Hwy 86) is available to the public via online auction. CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT BIDS & PROPERTY INFO. — Bidding Ends: Sept. 8
This property features 101 acres of planted pine, natural regrowth pines, clear land, and a hardwood branch. There are many desirable home sites and the rural setting makes for a great hunting property. The property is offered divided into small parcels ranging from 5 acres up to 33 acres, OR you can bid on the land as a whole.
Don’t let this opportunity slip by! Call Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or Rusty Lane 478-455-1861 for more details – South Auction & Realty, Swainsboro, GA
HEPHZIBAH, GA – Arrowhead Pine Plantation is a VERY rare find in Richmond County, GA. This property consist of planted pines, hardwoods, and a beautiful creek bottom that is loaded with timber on Rebecca Walker Creek. Best of all…..ITS UP FOR AUCTION and the public can name their price. VIEW CURRENT BIDS HERE
All bidding for this property takes place on our web site and the public can see the current bid without even registering. We encourage you to give us a call if you are interested and then feel free to tour the property. It offers AWESOME hunting grounds and can also appeal as future development land in Southern Richmond Co with scenic hill top home sites.
Do not let this one pass you buy….its now or never!
CALL – Brent Stephens – South Auction & Realty, Swainsboro, GA 706-442-5513
SWAINSBORO, GA – Open Creek Farm is open for bidding and this property offers it all. Approx. 114 acres of mature planted pines, 37 acres of cultivated land, and an 8 acre beaver pond make up Open Creek Farm on Flounder Road, Swainsboro, GA.
See the bids and register by CLICKING HERE
This farm is very secluded and offers great recreational potential and home sites, with great opportunities to hunt deer, turkey, quail, and ducks. The bidding for this land started at $100 and will go up from there. Bidding ends JULY 14th. Please giveme a call if you are interested in the property.
Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 – South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA.
STATESBORO, GA – ONLINE AUCTION of 11 acres on N. Edgewood Drive. This property is minutes from GSU and downtown. Do not miss this opportunity to invest! VIEW THE BIDS HERE
BIDDING ENDS: JUNE 16
2 Lots – North Edgewood Drive & Windsor Way, Statesboro, GA
– Lots are being sold as one property totaling 11.2 acres
– Located in a very desirable and established neighborhood
– Bulloch County Tax ID: MS73000104 000 and MS73000101 000
South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA agents: Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or Alex Grovenstein 912-657-1831 for more details
SWAINSBORO, GA – There are very few lots left available on the Swainsboro Country Club Golf Course. This is your chance to NAME YOUR PRICE for a 1.07 acre lot on the 16th fairway. VIEW THE BIDS HERE
The 18-hole course offers a great golfing experience, with pro-shop, driving range, and putting green.
– Corner lot with perfect home site and is ideal for a circle drive with access on two roads.
– Very nice up scale community with a country feel only minutes from downtown Swainsboro.
– City water and sewer available
– Home Owners Association $225 per year
– Emanuel County Tax ID: 058C 028
– Emanuel County Tax Value: $37,389.00
– Please email email@example.com for a copy of the covenants
BIDDING WILL END JUNE 16TH
So, you have a home full of furniture, a business full of equipment, your grandpa’s shop full of car parts, or a piece of real estate? Well I’m here to tell you, I CAN SELL IT ALL! Our company, South Auction & Realty specializes in estates, business liquidation, real estate, and really anything under the sun that you need to turn into cash.
There is a good chance YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW needs an auction. Our online bidding process has proven results and it creates a very seamless process for both the buyer and seller. View our current Johnny Harris Restaurant, Savannah, GA auction HERE.
We POST IT. They BID ON IT. They PICK IT UP. You GET PAID.
Here are 5 reasons to choose the auction method:
- We handle it all – Our team will come inspect your property, picture it, and post it online. The seller has no involvement or responsibilities in this process. There is no negotiating with buyers on price like a yard sale or Craigslist. No hassle, period.
- Everything is gone – The good thing about an auction is, we sell everything. Very rarely do we have an item without a bid. Most of our auctions will have between 200-400 items. We usually average maybe 5 items without a bid, if that. Unlike a tag sale or yard sale where you have a stack of unwanted items to haul off. We handle the load out day with buyers and collect all payments via credit card.
- Online bidding – Our online auctions run for 10 – 14 days, depending on the items. This gives us plenty of time to advertise, engage the public, sign up bidders, and conduct open houses. This also gives a bidder time to become invested in the process. The bidder then begins to compete with others and in turn drives the prices up.
- True market value – We pride ourselves on finding true market value on any item or piece of real estate. Antiques Roadshow or Kelly Blue Book might tell you how much something is worth….but the only way to truly find out is to see how much someone will pay. In some cases bidders will pay more for an item on an auction when they could buy it at Wal-Mart for less. They simply get caught up in the fun and competitiveness of an auction.
- Easy & fast – The process will start by our team coming to look at your items or real estate. We will then both sign an auction agreement and agree upon our fee’s. Next we catalog your items, post the auction online, conduct a 10 -14 day auction, collect payment, supervise load out, and then pay you, our seller, within 7 days of the final bid.
Call or email me anytime – Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
644 HWY 86 E, Lyons, GA – This beautiful home is listed for $239,000. It included 5 acres with an opportunity to purchase up to 121 acres!
Click here for full listing info
3,118 sq ft custom home in the country. Located in Emanuel County, this is a stunning home that offers a lot of privacy. The home features a large kitchen and dining area with full length bar/island. Custom cabinets with solid surface counter tops. Spacious living room with large stone fireplace, gas logs, and custom wooden mantle. Master bath has a tile shower, jetted garden tub, his/her walk-in closets, and private toilet.
Click here for full photo album
The mud room features laundry area, toilet, and sink. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and another room for office or bedroom. Upstairs is a spacious bonus room loft and another bedroom. The home is situated on 5 acres and additional acreage is available for purchase. 10 minutes to Lyons, 30 minutes to Swainsboro, and 15 minutes to I-16. Call today for a tour!
- Brent Stephens, South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA 478-419-1002 or cell 706-442-5513
RICHLAND, GA – The Dixon House at 124 Phillips Street, Richland, GA has hit the market. BID YOUR PRICE in an online auction. Offering the HOME, CONTENTS, and BAYLINER BOAT separately. This home is a true Georgia dream come true. Check out all property details and current bids>>> You can view the auction here.
The bidding will end MAY 12th…. Please join us for an OPEN HOUSE on May 7th 8am- 6pm. Give me a call with questions – Brent Stephens, Auction Manager 706-442-5513
CLICK HERE FOR FULL PHOTO ALBUM